Objectives of the Project
The communication strategy of the project covers both internal communication within the project partners and external communication with stakeholders and a wider regional, national and European public. The internal communication should be organised in ways that guarantee that the communication among partners will run smoothly, always up-to-date and in a regular and well-defined way. On the other hand, the external communication, referred to external target-groups, shall raise visibility of the project, initiate interaction with potential contributors and beneficiaries, attract wide interest towards project outcomes and achievements, and make clear the roles of the partnership and the EU in the project.
The project strategy is based on the following principles, forming the ‘TACIT’ methodology:
- Targeted, the communication will be open and targeted to the relevant audience, as well as identified for the individual circumstances and specific messages.
- Awareness, with respect to the role of the EU and the Structural Funds of the EU for the general public and the promotion of the added value of the project.
- Consistency, the project’s messages, results and outcomes to be open, clear and consistent.
- Interactiveness, the project will listen to the views of its target audiences and as far as possible will incorporate them into the communication efforts carried out.
- Transparency, as far as access to the funds is concerned.
In this respect, the project aims at:
- elaborating a communication strategy that will be based on quality tools, using a communication style that strengthens project identity and enables easy recognition among project partners and target groups;
- elaborating communication material in formats accessible for all and diffusing it by means also accessible to all;
- diffusing information and materials throughout the CB area and achieving communication with the direct and indirect beneficiaries (people with disabilities and elderly people, their organizations, local authorities and professionals) within and outside the region;
- producing multilingual material, multimedia content and means of disposal;
- providing information for enhancing the active participation of both the general public and the target groups in the actions of the Project, through publicity and awareness raising / activation events, as well as the utilization of the digital wide-ranging instruments;
- cooperating with the local / regional media, constantly adjusted to the local conditions, to ensure further infiltration in the local communities and networks.
In this chapter, the objectives and the strategic framework for communication throughout the project is outlined, for each of the following needs of communications in the project:
- Communication to ensure internal involvement of all project partners (Project Management and Coordination WP)
- Communication to increase visibility and transfer of project outputs and results to new target audiences (Communication and Dissemination WP)
- Communication to ensure external activation and involvement in output development (Thematic WPs)
- Communication to ensure notification and approval by the Joint Secretariat / Managing Authority